Congrats to Germany, which is the proud country to launch the very first hydrogen powered passenger train late last year. Behind the scenes, clean hydrogen powered fuel cells are also powering signal crossings and communication sites for railroads in the United States today. Altergy fuel cells provide railroads increased reliability and runtime for critical sites, hardening against grid interruption events – keeping the public and railroad employees safe. Learn more about Altergy’s modern and resilient solutions for railroads here.
Greener Rails to YouMarch 12, 2019
Related Blog Post
- Altergy Systems Celebrates National Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Day
- Hydrogen – The Real Energy Storage Solution
- Congrats to DOE! Celebrating over 20 years of the Annual Merit Review & Peer Evaluation
- Ditch the Diesel – Scientist show Carbon Dioxide Levels Highest in 3M years
- Hear this! Diesel and Hydrogen Generator Side-by-side
- Holy Hydrogen! Altergy’s Mobile Generators at Sonoma Film Festival
- Hydrogen – An Energy Powerhouse with Unlimited Potential
- Celebrating the Fourth Annual National Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Day
- Happy Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Day
- Quiz: How much do you know about Hydrogen and Fuel Cells?